Monday, October 10, 2011

Recent Work

Here are finally some pictures of the finished work I pulled out of the kiln a couple weeks ago.  Later I will post some more pictures and give a brief account of the two shows I had the past couple weekends.

These oval vessels are fun to make, but they are not extremely functional.


They work ok for flowers if you use one of those green foam block things, though.


These tall-ish squared vessels were originally made as vases, but work pretty well as utensil holders.


This is a mug that I showed in progress a ways back.  Here it is finished.  The black on the rim is a comercial gold glaze that I tried as an accent, but it didn't turn gold, obviously.


I really like this design, but it took quite a to complete.


Until then.

-Rob

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are very artistic! I love the one with the water faucet, cool!

    ReplyDelete