Friday, October 23, 2009

Show Report

O.K. So a couple of weeks ago I had a couple of shows in which I was involved. The first of which was not great, but not as bad as I thought it would have been. The set up was not out standing, but when you are setting up in a commercial business, what can you expect? The second venue was more of a craft fair than an art show, but I had a pretty good day, especially compared to previous years.
The Friday night setup...
No sales this night. It was kind of cool and rainy so there was not a whole lot of traffic coming through. Seemed to be a generally good response none-the-less.
The Saturday setup...
Fall Festival at the Saxon Lutheran Memorial in Frohna, MO. A really nice day aside from the mud. Hectic what with nieces & nephews running around everywhere (my parents run the place the festival was held at, so lots of family there), but a pretty good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment