Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Done-ish

As I said in my last post, my batteries arrived and I went back to work. Of course, they were not the exact batteries I needed, but with a slight modification they fit my tools. And thus the completion of the cabinets.


Preparing to instal wall cabinets.



Wall cabinets up.

Doors on.


The not quite finished studio.


Fully loaded cabinets. Pretty freakin' sweet.


Granted everything is not quite there yet. I still plan to re-do the top of my work table, get a second set of shelves, get a sink, tile the counter top, make a proper spray booth, permanently instal the kiln vent...ok, maybe "not quite there yet" was understating things a bit. Regardless of what is left to do, though, the space is functional so I can finally get back to work making stuff.


Hopefully I will have some better content next time. Until then.


-Rob

3 comments: