I have managed to get a bit of work done in there since moving everything back. Aside from glazing a bunch of stuff with my fancy pants spray booth (more on that later), I have started a dinnerware set for my wife.
And here are some more very unprofessional shots of some of the mugs out of the last firing. These are actually the first mugs finished for the 100 mug challenge. I gave myself a tentative deadline of the end of June, but I don't think I'm going to make that one. Only about 12 completely finished so far...
Yellow slip with clear glaze, I forgot to glaze the inside though! Drat!
Light brown slip with clear glaze, cone 6
KPI celadon, cone 6 (slightly over fired)
KPI Speckled Tan, cone 6 (slightly over fired)