Friday, November 11, 2011

Episode 619

MST3K 619 - Red Zone Cuba:  Follow the meandering adventures of an escaped convict and two ex-convicts he recruits along the way as they become involved in the 1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion, and a quest to find a hidden treasure in a tungsten mine.

Here are a few of the things I have been working on this week.

Some ice buckets that will be part of wine sets.  I am still working on the handles.  Next time I want to try moving them down the side a bit or perhaps altering the rim a bit to create a little more room under the handles.  Maybe a handle that goes over the top of the bucket; that was actually the original idea.  There's a lot to play around with on these.


I'm really diggin this new vase shape.   It makes for an interesting shape to decorate.  It holds flowers pretty well too!

These will be turned into spoon rests.  Although I suppose I could just leave them as is.  They wouldn't work bad as dessert plates.

Finally a few plates/platter.  Not really sure what you would classify these as.  They are about 13 - 15 inches across; a bit large for a plate, but a bit small for a platter.  These are actually the biggest ones I have made.  I am happy with them so far but they have a ways to go yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment